KMyMoney 4.6.4 Release Notes
06.10.2013 The Internet: After more than a year from the last bugfix release the KMyMoney development team is pleased
to announce the immediate availability of KMyMoney version 4.6.4. This version contains a few fixes for bugs found in 4.6.3.
Here is a list of the most important changes since the last stable release:
- Fixed the interaction with input method editors. #320579, #272393 and #272631
- Fixed a crash after editing a security #309105
- The 'Use system colors' setting was made a default setting #309010
- Fixed the rendering of a ledger entry when the ledger does not have focus
- Fixed the persitency of some header settings like in the 'Investments' view #310260
- Fixed a crash when OFX update is cancelled while waiting for KWallet #281728
- Fixed a crash cause by a transaction with an empty postdate #310265
- Fixed a possible crash while mapping an OFX account #296681
- Added definition for new Azerbaijani Manat #307774
- Fixed the category selection actions in the find transactions dialog. #313874
For a full list of the changes please check out the changelog. We highly recommend upgrading to 4.6.4 as soon as possible.
The KMyMoney Development Team