KMyMoney 4.5.96 Release Notes
We are happy to announce the release of KMyMoney version 4.5.96 (the second beta release on the way to KMyMoney 4.6).
A few bugs were fixed since the release of the first beta and we even added some small improvements.
Here is the list of the most important changes (since 4.6 Beta 1):
- Since the OFX institution listing service run by Microsoft (TM) stopped working, we switched to the service run on www.ofxhome.com which is provided on a voluntarily basis by Jesse Liesch. With his support it was easy to make the switch in KMyMoney
- Added Serbian Dinar as a standard currency
- Allow entering an interest rate with three decimal places when editing a loan
- Improved wording when transaction editing is canceled by selecting another transaction in the ledger
- Make FID an optional field during definition of an OFX account mapping
- Allow to base the payee name from either the PAYEEID, NAME or MEMO field in an OFX transaction
For a full list of the changes please check out the ChangeLog.
Please try the beta (don't forget to activate the backup) and report any issues you find so 4.6 will become a rock solid release.
The KMyMoney Development Team