KMyMoney 4.5.2 Release Notes
The KMyMoney Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of KMyMoney version
4.5.2. This is a bugfix version from the 4.5 series.
Here is a list of the most important changes since the 4.5.1 release:
- fixed several crashes like when adding transactions directly into the register (on Qt 4.7.1) #258355,
when cancelling the QIF importer date selection dialog #259235, importing GnuCash files with zero valued prices #256282
- fixed a problem with Finance::Quote #257260
- it is now possible to use KMyMoney with small resolutions (1024x600) #258460
- improved some small user interface issues
- fixed a usability issue when using the Include sub-accounts feature with budgets #255135
For a full list of the changes please check out the ChangeLog. As with the previous bugfix versions we recommend upgrading to 4.5.2.
The KMyMoney Development Team